Kid’s Alternate Age Recollections-Sample Cases
Evidence of Alternate Age Recollections in Children
1. When Ryan was 4, he began directing imaginary movies. Shouts of ‘Action!’ often echoed from his room.
Psychology Today article
2. Parmod Sharma was born on October 11, 1944, in Bisauli, India. When Parmod was about two and a half, he began telling his mother not to cook his meals for him any longer because he had a wife in Moradabad who could cook. Moradabad was a town about a ninety miles northeast of Bisauli. Between the ages of three and four, he began to speak in detail of his life there.
3. It all began when she was about two years old. She told her mother and father that her name was not Barbro; it was, in fact, Anne. Her mother dismissed it as a fantasy—the colorful imaginings of a child. Barbro carried on having the dreams and couldn’t understand why she felt she was living in two worlds.
Barbo Karlen and the case for her being the reincarnation of Anne Frank
4. Christian Haupt was discovered on YouTube at the age of two for a baseball playing cameo role in the Adam Sandler movie “That’s My Boy.” He was the youngest person to ever throw a ceremonial first pitch at a Major League Baseball game and his YouTube videos have been viewed by more than 17 million people. As a toddler, Christianplayed baseball for hours on end and insisted on wearing a baseball uniform every day. His fascination with the sport came as quite a surprise to his parents who were not fans of the game. At the age of two, Christian began sharing detailed information about being a baseball player (Lou Gehrig) in a former lifetime in the 1920s and ’30s
8-Year-Old Boy Believes He’s The Reincarnation of Baseball Legend Lou Gehrig
The Boy Who Knew Too Much by Cathy Byrd
5. 1994 was the first time children’s past lives have been featured on US TV, includes Carol Bowman’s son Ryan and two other children. (Cautionary Note to Parents/Guardians: the recalled past life includes discussion of the US civil war)